Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll - How do you charge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cosmacelf

Supporting Member
Mar 6, 2013
San Diego
As the maintainer of the Home Made Adapters document, I am curious what kinds of electrical adapters people have found useful when going on road trips with their Model S. Here is a short one question poll that asks how have you charged your Model S when on the road in the past year. Select as many items as you have used:

Poll - EasyPolls.net

For completeness, I've also got this poll asking how you charge on a daily basis:

Poll - EasyPolls.net

As the maintainer of the Home Made Adapters document, I am curious what kinds of electrical adapters people have found useful when going on road trips with their Model S. Here is a short one question poll that asks how have you charged your Model S when on the road in the past year. Select as many items as you have used:

Poll - EasyPolls.net

For completeness, I've also got this poll asking how you charge on a daily basis:

Poll - EasyPolls.net

Why not use the TMC poll option in the thread and keep it all here?

Yes, I can post summaries every once in a while. You can also just click the link and then click the view results without even participating in the poll if you wish.

And yes, TMC members do seem to be pretty well informed, I was mainly talking about the Tesla board!

You speak of reaching the broadest possible audience for the poll but only list charging options found in North America. :cursing:
For the record: I charge via CEE 16A 400V three phase AC socket. Another option for residential charging in Europe is single phase AC at 230V and 10 to 13A.

Poll - EasyPolls.net

The above poll lacks an option: None.

Sorry, I should have made it more clear that this was for North America only. Maybe later you can start one for Europe? The charging standards, plugs and capabilities are so different, I don't think it would make sense to have a combined poll.

FYI, the polls don't work properly on my iPad 2 running the latest iOS. Tried with Ghostery (my preferred TMC browser) and Safari. The check boxes don't toggle, or sometimes random ones will.