Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll, How do you feel about FSD Beta by region

How do you feel about FSD Beta by Region

• Midwest, Encouraging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southwest, Encouraging

• Midwest, Terrifying

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering how people's impressions of FSD Beta differ by region. Sorry that I couldn't make the questions more fine grained, polls are limited to 12 items so I was only able to to break it down into a very positive or very negative response and only 6 regions. I wish I could have used a more graduated scale because I'm sure that a lot of people have somewhat positive or somewhat negative feelings. So far I've found FSD's behavior to be terrifying which is why picked that as the negative option.

I was wondering how people's impressions of FSD Beta differ by region. Sorry that I couldn't make the questions more fine grained, polls are limited to 12 items so I was only able to to break it down into a very positive or very negative response and only 6 regions. I wish I could have used a more graduated scale because I'm sure that a lot of people have somewhat positive or somewhat negative feelings. So far I've found FSD's behavior to be terrifying which is why picked that as the negative option.

Why do you have duplicates for Midwest?

To clarify, I'm west coast and marked encouraging, but that really depends on the user at this current state. It's great for tech-forward beta enthusiasts, but for the general population I'd mark it as terrifying. I still give test drives to friends and acquaintances at every opportunity, but now that I'm in FSD beta, I either enable a non-FSD beta profile when they're in the driver seat and/or just show them what the future is bringing when I'm driving them.

You have Midwest 2 times - but no Northwest.