Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: How many Tesla owners are also Apple users?

Do you use Apple products?

• Yes, I use Apple products

Votes: 116 74.4%
  • No, I do not use Apple products

Votes: 40 25.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was curious how many Tesla owners use Apple products for their phones, computers, and tablets?

iCar_sm.jpg

To be fair, you had to ask how many do not use Android products too...

Anyhow, there are more Android devices out there. Many times more then iOS based ones. But above all Android's users do not feel like they are locked in the jail, and for a very good reasons.

2 Iphone 5's, 2 Ipads, 2 Itouch's, 2 Apple TV's, 2 routers, IMac for wife, Mac Mini for daughter, My son & I have Hackintosh's. I like everything to work perfectly together.

Tried Blackberry & HTC & Samsung Galaxy Android phones but prefer the Apple products & ecosystem better.

Last edited:
I have an iPhone for work and only turn it on when I go out of the country to avoid roaming charges on my Lumia 920 that rocks. I use PC's with Windows 7 & and Windows 8. Windows 8 is even more awesome if you have a touch screen.

Last edited:
Until SGI stopped supporting the desktop environment (due to bad management after the founder left) I used SGI products. I then started switching to Apple because the alternatives were MS (stopped using them in 1991* when I got tired of restoring from tape backup twice a week and because of their business practices) or Linux (I play sysadm at work, I didn't want to play it at home too and with Linux you do 50% sysadm and 50% actually doing something useful--mind you that's way better than 10% something useful with MS).

I'm not an Android fan because "Why get a knock-off when you can have the real deal"?

* I first used SCO Unix and it was so good I wanted a real RISC system so I went to SGI in 1994.

all apple products are pure quality

nothing compares to them, androids look like crap and samsung's look like crap compared to macs, iphones, ipads etc

but i dont hate android or samsung, i just hate the people that hate on apple

iPhone5, iPad, iMac here. Love Apple, similar design philosophy to Tesla in terms of simplicity and efficiency. TM actually closer to Google though due to Elon's friendship with Larry and Sergei, and Elon has mentioned that Steve Jobs was kind of a dick to him when they met.

!00% APPLE, we have two people in this house and approx 9 APPLE products, all I ever used to use were PC's and in my business I went thru every manufacturer, since going APPLE our lives have become so less complicated.

iPhone5, iPad3, Apple TV.. My older sister and brother in law are also iPhone4 & iPad3 users, my younger sister and brother in law are android people, I even gave them an Ipad3 and they wanted me to return it for an Anroid tablet. I did give my nephews an Ipad3 as well, when they put the iTouch I gave them through the washing machine :)

Let's see...
MacBook Pro
MacBook Air
1 iPhone 4s
1 iPhone 5
1 iPad
1 iPad mini
4 Apple TV's
2 Apple Time Capsule/routers
1 Apple Airport Express
1 Apple IIe (circa 1980)
1 Apple Fat Mac (circa 1985)
All the Apples used between 1987 and 2012 have been donated, handed down, or scraped. At one point I was trying to keep them all but I guess that's why one get's married. To prevent early onset OCD.:smile:

After occasional use of MS DOS, and early Windows, I never understood why a non-engineer type would ever use them.

...Bill

I have a few Apple products:
- 17" 2007 Macbook Pro
- 15" 2012 Macbook Pro
- 2 G4 Cubes
- G3 iMac Blueberry
- G3 PowerMac B&W
- Couple G4 iBooks
- Couple G3 iBooks
- Indigo Clamshell iBook
- PowerBook G4 Titanium
- PowerBook G3 Wallstreet