Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: How many times do you refresh the the order page a day?

Poll: How many times do you refresh the the order page a day?

• Total voters

Jjrss

Mar 9, 2021
Tacoma
Some people are really bad at waiting. 😂
I would say well seasoned test subjects of the insanity test. Repeating the same action expecting a different result.

It is also a well known fact, the more times you press F5 while waiting for something, the faster the elves produce the impossible.

Westaust

Sep 13, 2019
Montreal
I had an estimated date for end of march, which disappeared and reverted back to 2-11 weeks, since then I’m clicking more often in hope to see a date or vin back!

ryang11gs

Mar 8, 2021
Houston TX
I checked every 10 minutes. 61+ is too little :))
My mailbox is very clean as well. Every single email won't last more than 5-10 min. Yes, I am an impatient buyer

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC