Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] If you placed your order - what did you order

Which model 3 did you order?

• Short Range RWD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short Range AWD

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Long Range RWD

Votes: 50 27.6%
  • Long Range AWD

Votes: 83 45.9%
  • Performance without Performance Package

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Performance with Performance Package

Votes: 23 12.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have already placed your order, please log which trim/s you picked.

I have seen the spreadsheets showing what has been ordered, but it is hard to visualize an overall breakdown from them. I thought a running poll would be more simple and easier to show a running aggregate of an estimate of breakdown of what people have ordered.

I realize that the first two are not currently available. It will be interesting to see when people start logging that they were able to put in their orders for them.

Thanks

Guess I shouldn't be surprised nearly half of us went AWD. What's 5K, excuse me, now 4K when your already in the 50s. Did expect performance to be a little higher.

I wonder with GA3 line doing all the AWD versions today and the LR single motor PUP backlog seems to largely be fulfilled soon if they don't start putting dual motor on GA2 line as well?

Do you think the SR vote was an oversight? To me the Performance package was worth it for the grippier tires and wheels which I liked the look of better. Tesla charges $4k for the wheels package alone, so for me potentially higher performing brakes seems like a relative bargain. (Model 3 20" Sport Wheel and Tire Package)
Not worth it if you want lighter 18" or 19" wheels. After all if you are into performance you would probably want to get higher end lighter wheels and probably want to stand out from the stock design. You can get better wheels and better brakes aftermarket for that same price or even less.

Not worth it if you want lighter 18" or 19" wheels. After all if you are into performance you would probably want to get higher end lighter wheels and probably want to stand out from the stock design. You can get better wheels and better brakes aftermarket for that same price or even less.

People order "performance" cars for different reasons. The P3D looks like it'll be a demon on the streets (even the non-performance AWD would be too) and it's nice that Tesla separated the Performance Upgrades package for those that are buying the car for that reason. For those who are planning on taking it a track/autoX, then that package might be of a bit more value to them.