Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll]- Is Cybertruck beautiful?

[Poll]- Is Cybertruck good looking?

• Strongly agree!! - Most beautiful car ever!

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • Agree - I like it!!

Votes: 167 34.2%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 79 16.2%
  • Average - doesn't look bad, doesn't look good either

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Don't care, not buying it anyway

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Disagree - it look slightly weird

Votes: 52 10.7%
  • Strongly disagree - it is one of the ugliest car I have ever seen

Votes: 129 26.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About half of f150 sales are xlt. Xlt buyers tend to -use- their trucks. I dress nice and was driving a limited. So you think im one of those people who doesn't need a truck when you see me on the road. Then on the weekend im getting 2 yards of mulch dumped in it. I think more people utilize their trucks than you think.

Before Ford's water filtration system failed to keep water out of my fuel system on my my F-250 Superduty 4x4 diesel ($12,780 repair at Pacific Beach Ford), it was only used transporting dirt bikes to and from Pala Raceway. So I guess my weekend dirt bike pleasure trips cancels out your once a year mulch run.

Before Ford's water filtration system failed to keep water out of my fuel system on my my F-250 Superduty 4x4 diesel ($12,780 repair at Pacific Beach Ford), it was only used transporting dirt bikes to and from Pala Raceway. So I guess my weekend dirt bike pleasure trips cancels out your once a year mulch run.
31 yards of mulch and 14 yards of dirt.
I don't know how many 4x4x10s, maybe 75?
60ft of splitrail fencing

oh and 2 whitetails

I just got an email from TeePublic, my Cybertruck T-shirt has been shipped! I live out in the desert. Lots of pickup trucks hereabouts. I'll wear it around town just to P.O. the ICE pickup truck crowd. LOL! While you're waiting for your beautiful (or not) stainless-steel machine, why not pick up some CT apparel to show you're a fan? No, I don't own TeePublic, in case you're wondering. :)

Reactions: SO16
oh yea and I had to put together a garbage can corral

corral1.jpg
4x41.jpg

Yeah, but really how many pickups are "work" trucks.

Judging from my neighborhood and the local dealerships, maybe 25%. On other forums, I've seen many complaints that real work trucks have gotten pushed out by dress-up trucks. There's a guy down the street with a '90s Ford with the license plate "REALTRCK" and it looks it. He's a rough carpenter and hauls a lot of tools.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL