Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Model 3 Front

Which front end would you prefer on your Model 3?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[QUOTE="Yanquetino, post: 1546263, member: 669] ... heck... it's not as if I chose my LEAF for its head-turning looks, either.

If you can buy a leaf you'll be OK with whatever Tesla offers...
To me The point of Tesla is to build compelling electric car, the first thing someone else will see when I drive the car is the outside most likely the front... I'm sure they'll be amazed at what the car can do but if they the get turned off by the front of the car they won't even be interested in finding more about the car...
Like the Roadster and the model S get people turning their heads just when you drive next to them even the model X with the door closed... But with that much controversy around the model 3 I fear people might turn there heads for the wrong reason...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, they won't be looking at the front for long. All they will see is your tail lights as you blow past them from the stoplight!

Dan

If you can buy a leaf you'll be OK with whatever Tesla offers...
To me The point of Tesla is to build compelling electric car, the first thing someone else will see when I drive the car is the outside most likely the front... I'm sure they'll be amazed at what the car can do but if they the get turned off by the front of the car they won't even be interested in finding more about the car...
Like the Roadster and the model S get people turning their heads just when you drive next to them even the model X with the door closed... But with that much controversy around the model 3 I fear people might turn there heads for the wrong reason...

Don't worry, they won't be looking at the front for long. All they will see is your tail lights as you blow past them from the stoplight!

Dan[/QUOTE]

:)

Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202016-05-27%20%C3%A0%2020.52.03.png

What would you do if the end up with the current look? Would you get it anyway?
I've been away. Meant that I find the Saleen hideous. Prefer moustache logo as on S and X, but am okay with blunt. Nose-design won't deter me from buying. I go for EV and technical advances of Tesla.
Should find a way to add an adhesive plastic front license plate on it though, because they are obligatory and the aluminium ones we have in The Netherlands will be awful for the drag.

Last edited:
I've been going back and following any lead I could find for the front...and YES I have hope that there will be some tweak...
According to this (See link: Elon Musk on Twitter) there were already some tweak going on on the front, he was open for suggestion and It seemed that this was the one that caught his attention...so the final product might be similar to this...
Ohhh man I must say, This look awesome if it's anything close to that I would be an happy man...Looks like an aventador...wooww..

upload_2016-6-27_14-0-15.png

Reactions: Model 3
I've been going back and following any lead I could find for the front...and YES I have hope that there will be some tweak...
According to this (See link: Elon Musk on Twitter) there were already some tweak going on on the front, he was open for suggestion and It seemed that this was the one that caught his attention...so the final product might be similar to this...
Ohhh man I must say, This look awesome if it's anything close to that I would be an happy man...Looks like an aventador...wooww..

View attachment 182952

Love this front...

Reactions: Blackout