Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Select below which steering wheel cover wrap looks best to you

• All Leather

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • "Carbon Fiber" Look

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Suede

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2014 steering wheel has 110K miles of wear on it (mostly from original owner) and I'm looking to try wrapping it with these. It's only $50 for each but need to wrap it myself. What are your opinions on the different styles?

Carbon fiber is not real.

blackleather.jpg
carbonfiber.jpg
suede.jpg

Post pics of the install. I remember trying to wrap the wheel of my first car, an 87 Honda Prelude. It looked like garbage, though I was 16 and didn't have a clue what I was doing with the kit from Advance Auto.

The sales pictures look good, albeit maybe a little touched up?

Post pics of the install. I remember trying to wrap the wheel of my first car, an 87 Honda Prelude. It looked like garbage, though I was 16 and didn't have a clue what I was doing with the kit from Advance Auto.

The sales pictures look good, albeit maybe a little touched up?
Definitely will. I'm watching some guides but I just really need some time and patience to go through each loop. I wouldn't be sowing it through the leather, I'd be tightening both ends together with pre-sowed thread, seems easy enough just need some patience. My wheel is awfully shiny and no matter how much I cleaned it even after I got it CPO 3 years ago, the leather is just shot. So lets see how this product and material is. Sucks it will take a month to get to me though, couldn't find anything like it anywhere else.