Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Official Tesla Motors Club (TMC) T-Shirt. Which version would you want?

Which version of the Official TMC tshirt would you want? (PLEASE VOTE ONLY IF INTERESTED)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why be so literal?! Have fun with the design. Be creative.

Jose

P.S. Use a different font for EST. 2006 to create separation from the brand mark. A chunky san-serif font with tails like Museo Slab at 700 weight works great.

tmc_tshirt.jpg

Agree with removing the word "Member." Implies exclusivity in a negative manner, really.

And also agree with the REAL XXL sizing. I'm 6'2" and it used to be that a true XXL shirt was perfect. With today's China version of an XXL shirt, they don't even hit the top of my pants. China's XXXL version *barely* reaches to mid-belt. It takes a Chinese 4XL to finally cover my belt. And I'm not even fat... just 6'2".

Would also appreciate if it was made out of decent quality fabric. Tired of paper thin, see-through, crappy material that pills up after two washings. I'll pay decent money for a shirt of decent quality.

Assuming they are Marwin or better I would take three. One Model S (prefer the new Plaid), one original Roadster and one Model 3. If you also have the Model S with nosecone I'll take four.

Will there be color options?

I understand the volume and variations make costs rise and logistics suffer so you might reduce choices. That is understandable. Whatever you do please do not choose anything other than the highest quality garment with highest quality images. It's tiresome to have the T-shirt decompose in the first washing or even before that.

back is good to go.
sleeve: remove car (your best visual design, does not belong on the sleeve)
front: remove vertical text. (distracting)..
remove "member" (awkward label which will cause loss of sales)..
move car design to front pocket area, shift TMC logo downward to make room, and make it smaller (about 60% of original) so that it doesn't overwhelm the car design.

maybe put "teslamotorsclub.com" or "tesla motors club" on sleeve.
What he said! Also perhaps offer it in white color as well. I'd take a Model S and CyberTruck version. And to echo comments by some other folks, please make it a high quality T-shirt that doesn't decompose after the first wash.

Another version that is polyester or some other "moisture wicking" material in full or short sleeves would be fantastic for us who like to bike (pedal bike, not motorcyle). Thanks!