Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Official Tesla Motors Club (TMC) T-Shirt. Which version would you want?

Which version of the Official TMC tshirt would you want? (PLEASE VOTE ONLY IF INTERESTED)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure who Marwin is (on back) or what that symbol is on the sleeve, but maybe the T-shirt supplier wants to bargain.

I actually get my shirts from Walmart made by George. No tags, no Custom Ink prices, just plain black Jersey for about $5 in LOW volume. I like their older ones of cotton, but their newer polyesters have a bit more bit class. Many sizes too, but just sharing. Maybe you have a killer deal on those.

I'm curious to know why you feel this thread is spam. Did you not setup the alerts yourself to receive new thread notifications?
I haven't altered my alert settings since the update, but I've only ever received alerts to threads I'm watching or someone posing a like (or similar) to my post.
I consider this a spam thread because it's trying to sell me something and its existence was pushed to me.

I haven't altered my alert settings since the update, but I've only ever received alerts to threads I'm watching or someone posing a like (or similar) to my post.
I consider this a spam thread because it's trying to sell me something and its existence was pushed to me.
Probably because it was posted by an admin. But you don't have to click the alert.... ;-)

This really isn't about trying to sell you something. It is about trying to collect the data that we would need in order to produce something that we hope that the community will appreciate. But it seems that you are now watching this thread anyway. 🤷‍♂️