Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Official Tesla Motors Club (TMC) T-Shirt. Which version would you want?

Which version of the Official TMC tshirt would you want? (PLEASE VOTE ONLY IF INTERESTED)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Member is pretentious in the sense that Tesla is already plenty pretentious enough to wear a shirt associated with it. Then putting member on there as if hey look at me, I can be a member in the Tesla motor club because I arrived in one. Oooo! Wow, we’re so impressed. Sure anyone could buy the shirt, just like anyone can go on shop.Tesla.com or buy a BMW or Porsche shirt, but why would you if you didn’t like your car? A lot. Which I do. Wearing the shirt says member just fine without calling it out.

Hi everyone,

We're going to offer an official Tesla Motors Club t-shirt soon!

The plan is to have the following model specific versions:
  • Without model
  • Model S
  • Model 3
  • Model X
  • Model Y
  • Roadster 2022
  • Cybertruck

The version in the images below has a Roadster graphic on the left sleeve. The other versions will include a graphic of their respective model.
This is close to the final look, however the production version of the t-shirt itself will have smaller, less prominent labels.

Depending on the level of interest, the cost is expected to be around $30 without the car graphic. With the graphic will be a few bucks extra.
If you are interested in getting one, please let us know which version you'd want to purchase by voting in the poll above.

We really appreciate your help in gauging interest so we can appropriately size our initial order.

Cheers!

View attachment 649106

View attachment 649107

View attachment 649108

View attachment 649109

View attachment 649110

View attachment 649111
What? No Semi?

Hi everyone,

We're going to offer an official Tesla Motors Club t-shirt soon!

The plan is to have the following model specific versions:
  • Without model
  • Model S
  • Model 3
  • Model X
  • Model Y
  • Roadster 2022
  • Cybertruck

The version in the images below has a Roadster graphic on the left sleeve. The other versions will include a graphic of their respective model.
This is close to the final look, however the production version of the t-shirt itself will have smaller, less prominent labels.

Depending on the level of interest, the cost is expected to be around $30 without the car graphic. With the graphic will be a few bucks extra.
If you are interested in getting one, please let us know which version you'd want to purchase by voting in the poll above.

We really appreciate your help in gauging interest so we can appropriately size our initial order.

Cheers!

View attachment 649106

View attachment 649107

View attachment 649108

View attachment 649109

View attachment 649110

View attachment 649111
Hi, I like the idea and the shirt but I agree with some of the others that the roadster would be a better graphic and I would lose the member.

Hi Danny, exactly instead of the Model 3 graphic use the roadster.
So the example in the photos actually does have a graphic of the new Roadster.

We are not looking to only offer one vehicle in the spot with the graphic. If we are going to offer the vehicle graphic at all, you will be able to choose between most of the Tesla models.

• Love
Reactions: Krock65 and DavidB
The car graphic on the sleeve is cool. I would also vote to remove the "Member" text, for the reasons that @Stavinski mentions. As someone who has collected a lot of unique t-shirts over the years, my observation is that the ones which are actually wearable out in public are as understated as possible and do not identify my role in the organization.

Would have to be offered in a semi-fitted/women's cut, and long in length (of shirt, not the sleeves). Won't buy if unisex style.
Prefer soft fabric, maybe a cotton/poly blend.
I like the vertical text.
Remove member.
Black ok, would also like lighter color, maybe very light grey.

Don't mind the design including the Vertical Text for something different. Small and simple is kinda boring though.

Front: TMC Logo in Red is Good but Lose the Member
Sleeve: Model X for us as it's iconic but maybe just a big Red or White Tesla Logo would be more Inclusive
Side: Vertical Wording Appropriate - Because WTH does TMC stand for anyways
Back: It should be all about TMC so maybe just the Red TMC Logo and URL and Lose the Established 2006.

Hurry Up and Take Our Money Already😍