Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll on the date your Powerwalls were installed.

What was the installation date of your Tesla Powerwalls?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it would be a good idea to see how many Powerwalls have been installed over the past year so I created this simple poll. It will also be useful to see if Tesla is increasing or decreasing deliveries of Powerwalls over this period. It doesn’t matter what company installed the Powerwalls for this poll, nor does it matter how many Powerwalls were installed. Thanks for your participation.

Seems like you'll only get a small sampling of installs from this forum (not enough to draw any conclusions from), but answered it anyway. :) Though for me it's installation, not activation. It was installed late January, but I'm still waiting to start the clock for PTO, since this week's final inspection on the solar failed and the next available inspection appointment with the city was April 10th. It did get commissioned yesterday, however, so the green bar on the side has finally gone from blinking to solid, and its webpage now shows energy flowing from the grid to my house, just nothing to/from the PW and nothing from the solar. Oh, and it was making all sorts of noises last night, from the outside you didn't really hear anything but the fan, but inside I think it tried every frequency possible (randomly), as if it was looking for the resonant frequency of my wall. :p

Thanks to everyone that posted and took the poll. Based on the limited data so far it looks like Tesla is ramping up Powerwall production this year. If that is happening, we should see the April to June 2019 category in the poll grow soon. I hope to be casting my vote for the April to June 2019 category if everything goes as planned.

Reactions: Maximapolak