Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(POLL) Pre-delivery purchases!?

Have you, or are you planning to purchase anything prior to delivery of your Model 3?

• Wall charging unit (Any brand)

• 14-50 wall outlet

• Dash cam

• Floor mats

• Cargo mats

• Front glass roof shade

• Cleaning materials (Including equipment)

• Tires

• Wheels

• XM Radio

• Clear coat paint protection

• Other (List in your reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll probably put in 14-50 down the line, but will 1st get the car, figure out how I want to park it along side our other car w.r.t. the reach of the UMC cable, then finalize the location. Then I'll see how 110V will do, since I drive very little. So I won't be getting 14-50 before I get the car. Is it possible to add an option for "None"?

I already ordered a Tesla wall connector. I am currently working on upgrading the power and getting it installed. Hope to have it ready before I get my car.

I will be wanting floor mats so depending on what comes with the car will likely order a set to have when I take deliver, I wear work boots and wear through carpet quickly. The floor mats at least slow it down some if I change them out when I wear through the floor mat.

I will be getting some forum of paint protection and window tint shortly after getting the car kinda of hard to buy those without the car.

Looks like the timing of delivery will be winter so not concerned about the sunshade to begin with.

Still trying to figure out what I am going to do for emergency tire repair.