Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: TSportline Model Y 5 Seat Interior Upgrade Kit - Signature Diamond Design. Thoughts?

Thoughts on gray vegan leather seats, diamond design insets, and door inserts on my 21 MYP?

• Legit! Do it!

• Keep it stock white. Looks like crap, bro.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JaeTheDev

Supporting Member
Jun 28, 2020
Westerly, RI
Something for some boredom curing here. A poll for you all to roast me on!

Thinking of upgrading my seats from the white stock, to these gray, diamond style with diamond door inserts as well. Wanted to get some opinions from you all on the look.

Note, Im thinking gray because of my MYPs MSM is XPEL Stealth wrapped, has gray machined rims, and has real matte CF throughout the cabin as well. Im thinking the gray would look good with my setup. Pic to compare with the seats below.

Let me know your thoughts!

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 11.04.00 AM.png

IMG_1883.JPG

245151966_10160501606438797_7907014085838063223_n.jpg

It looks ok to me, but I wouldnt do it. That type of pattern reads "luxury" to me, and carbon fiber trim reads "sporty" to me, so I dont think I would like that contrast in the vehicle.

Those seats would look better with a wood trim (but I am not a fan of wood trim much either, because I like "sporty" looks, not "plush / luxury" looks).

I didnt vote in the poll because neither of those choices apply. It doesnt "look like crap, bro" it just looks like a contrast between luxury and sporty I wouldnt do myself.

It looks ok to me, but I wouldnt do it. That type of pattern reads "luxury" to me, and carbon fiber trim reads "sporty" to me, so I dont think I would like that contrast in the vehicle.

Those seats would look better with a wood trim (but I am not a fan of wood trim much either, because I like "sporty" looks, not "plush / luxury" looks).

I didnt vote in the poll because neither of those choices apply. It doesnt "look like crap, bro" it just looks like a contrast between luxury and sporty I wouldnt do myself.

All valid points! My vehicle definitely is more sporty than "pure" luxury.

Love the look of the outside. However I might be a bit biased. The seats are not the right look to me. I was thinking of having my white seats modified with alcantara and a Y stitched into the headrest like the old yenko Camaro.

I’ll let you know when I end up doing it. Here is my car

Attachments

• 06ED7769-77AE-4F7B-B733-5DC2ED8EA823.jpeg
    06ED7769-77AE-4F7B-B733-5DC2ED8EA823.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: JaeTheDev