Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Unusual pickup truck features

Which of these do you expect any of the released versions to include?

• Full length loading - from frunk through cabin to bed

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Decent campbed for camping mode

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Full length bed

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Amphibious built in

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Cabriolet or removable roof section

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Self inflating / deflating tyres

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Air suspension drops at rear and rises at front to allow for ramp loading

Votes: 61 58.7%
  • FWB or scissor doors (cyberpunk style)

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Star link receiver built in

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • Touch screen in rear

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Built in fridge / cooler

Votes: 30 28.8%
  • Covered bed option that is integrated with the rest of the cabin (AC for camping etc.)

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All these renders got me thinking. I wanna see a single sliding door on each side that opens up the front and cab at the same time. Some kind of hidden track. 4 doors doesn't fit Teslas ultra progressive mentality when it's suppose to be blade runner.
No doors, the vehicle will have 4 auto deployable rope ladders. Passengers will climb the ladder onto the falcon wing roof and step down into their seats.

The CYBRTRK as constructed by combining the letters. :cool:

nBhXvsE.png
Does the anglular line in the B suggest:
Covered bed option that is integrated with the rest of the cabin (AC for camping etc.)
i.e. a door to the bed?

That I can move to the rear as well. Having 2 is a pain + the weight.
Winch should be inside the frunk (safety first). I believe cable can be routed through the vehicle center tunnel to the back of the vehicle in case rearward winch is required. Some rollers are required for routing, that's all. Or maybe even have two cables on to separate drums (side-by-side) actuated both by single frunk winch. Cheap, not heavy, optional (no winch=more frunk space). In case of slimy situation, strap one line to a tree from rear roller line, then start working with front line to help ICE-s out. Controls on the screen and app. And remote control (mode must be activated on the screen).
Winch should have gigantic torque, powered by traction battery pack.

Reactions: outdoors
One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet that I think would be a pretty cool feature is "tank turn". You could really allow the vehicle to get into and out of places that may be very difficult for any other vehicle. This would be possible if they use 4 independent motors and a shorter wheel base. Rivian is already planning on offering this feature on the and it was recently talked about by their lead engineer in a recent interview. Link below:

Reactions: Buckminster
I though some more and I can't see a reason why double-winch or BiWinch can't be installed on CyberTruck in the frunk (at the bottom of the frunk floor). Two spools, one axis, one motor.
Especially if hooks fit inside the bumpers while travelling (unnoticeable cover) no compromises are made (except some extra weight).
Fun time in Paint:D

truck-with-biwinch.png

• Disagree
Reactions: doghousePVD