Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: vibration felt when slightly accelerating refresh Mode S Plaid or LR

Are you experiencing this issue with your Plaid or LR refresh?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Duke846 Thanks! What did the rental cost?
496 for the 2 days.
Best $500 spend!
Tesla asking me to keep my reservation another 30 days to re consider buying the car.
can’t even cancel with these guys. I said no test drive no buying period.
At the time I was wondering if 500 bucks and two day rental was worth it. Not that I didn’t believe the problems people were talking about but seeing them first hand was enough to realize I didn’t have the time or want this project at this time.
I understand no car is perfect but come on Tesla.

2022 Vin, vibration still here.
@selfbp Thanks for reporting it! Sorry that you have it, though. Please vote in the vin poll vibration thread. Thank you. Oh, and be sure to use the app to notify the SC to put your vibration concern on record. Your VIN?

@WilliamG

Last edited:
@selfbp Thanks for reporting it! Sorry that you have it, though. Please vote in the vin poll vibration thread. Thank you. Oh, and be sure to use the app to notify the SC to put your vibration concern on record. Your VIN?

@WilliamG
No surprises at all. This issue will likely be present in all Plaids to at least some degree. We need a way to make this front and center of Tesla’s to-fix list.

Reactions: impastu and jebinc