Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll]: What was your last car before you ordered (or reserved) Tesla Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Subaru Outback. Might have to stay with it, given that the rear seats are uncomfortable in the M3. Plus, no place for my 100 lbs dog.

Perhaps I need to seriously visit all the hybrids out there. I don't think the M3 SR AWD that I'm waiting for will cut it at $40K due to size and seating limitations. Anyway, I'll wait till Oct 1st before deciding to cancel. Too bad, since I was a line waiter at 10am in NY.

2007 Mercedes ML350: Liked the car a lot. Wasn't as unreliable as people think, minor issues. Hit 120,000 miles and got totaled by a hit-and-run drunk driver at 2am in San Fran's Mission District as I was returning from a day trip back in August 2016.

2004 BMW 645Ci convertible: fun car, drives very nicely BUT horribly unreliable. Transmission changed, multiple leaks, VANOS system broken (super expensive), engine spark plug issues. 15.1 mpg. This is my daily driver since 2016... I've been holding on to the money from the ML350 car accident to put it towards the Model 3.

May - July estimated delivery date... can't come any sooner.

Hyundai-van.jpg

I'm sure that eventually I'll be able to simmer down with stomping on the go-pedal. Eventually....

PS. If anyone is in the market for a sweet 10 year old minivan, let me know! ;)