Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll : When will Tesla release FSD Beta 11 ?

When do you think Tesla will release FSD Beta v11.x to most of the current testers ?

• Jan-2022

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Feb-2022

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Mar-2022

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Apr to Jun-2022

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Jul to Sep-2022

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Oct to Dec-2022

Votes: 5 6.8%

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • After 2023

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Never

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well looks like ONLY 4 people are still in the running. 🤬 If we get down to 3 people going by the wording we will have to wait ∞ years to reach Never and determine a winner.🤔 Guess we should hope the 2023 person is the winner since I'm not sure we can wait an ∞ to know.🤣🤣🤣

Those 3 that voted Jan 22 seem a little out of touch now. 🥴 🤪:oops:

EDIT: Just looked and I feel like a FOOL myself (but I'm in the majority of "FOOLS"🤔;)) since I voted March. :eek: What the hell were we thinking? Elon's V11 timeline is stating to look Roboxieish.🙃 Can I change my vote to MARCH 2023 or maybe 2024?o_O

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: nvx1977
Well looks like ONLY 4 people are still in the running. 🤬 If we get down to 3 people going by the wording we will have to wait ∞ years to reach Never and determine a winner.🤔 Guess we should hope the 2023 person is the winner since I'm not sure we can wait an ∞ to know.🤣🤣🤣

Those 3 that voted Jan 22 seem a little out of touch now. 🥴 🤪:oops:

EDIT: Just looked and I feel like a FOOL myself (but I'm in the majority of "FOOLS"🤔;)) since I voted March. :eek: What the hell were we thinking? Elon's V11 timeline is stating to look Roboxieish.🙃 Can I change my vote to MARCH 2023 or maybe 2024?o_O

I voted Mar 2022 as well....

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow and JulienW
But isn't it ALL pointless and then you die?💀........but hopefully not before V11 is finally released.......but........we sure are getting older as we wait and wait and wait and 🧟‍♂️.........Now what is the fun part?🤔🤣🤣
The fun part is playing with the stuff when it arrives, including in beta. I dont fret about dates, as I have no control over them, so why bother? :)