Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Which app is better iPhone or Android

On which system does the Tesla app run better.

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohaq

Model S #P9,326
Apr 20, 2012
Michigan
Now that the apps are out for a long time, I wanted to know which one is better or which one people use most. I dont have a smart phone yet. When my car comes I might just get the phone that runs the Tesla App better.

By the way, which system gets the software update first, iPhone or Android.

Last edited:
Not sure you're going to get many people that have used both....either way, I wouldn't let just the Tesla app determine your choice of phone, there's other much more important factors (weight, battery, screen, app selection, price etc etc).

Not sure you're going to get many people that have used both....either way, I wouldn't let just the Tesla app determine your choice of phone, there's other much more important factors (weight, battery, screen, app selection, price etc etc).

Thanks for the suggestion. When time comes to buy a phone I will look at what choices I have. If iPhone6 comes out in june then I'll have to compare that to the new android phones. There are threads already which talk about the app but it was hard to scan it for which app people liked better so I thought I would just do a poll.

I've hear apple aproval process is long as well but I guess once your app is in then updates get in faster.

The iPhone version came out first but they are supposed to be developed in parallel. The apps should be the same so I'd pick the phone on which app ecosystem and phone you like better.