Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Which versions of Model 3 do you expect Tesla in Europe at first?

Which versions of Model 3 do you expect Tesla in Europe at first? Multiple votes possible.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they are coming off US production lines, no reason to believe that it won't be everything currently in production.
But if they come from a new production line, the LR RWD, to best allow the line to come up to speed

My thinking is that in the US, they have already sold a lot of LR/AWD and have only switched to MR lately, because probably the higher end demand has somewhat ebbed off. In the new markets including Europe they could tap that demand again allowing them higher margins on average.

Reactions: jhm
I realize now I should have put the possible combination of versions (i.e. "Performance AWD *and* AWD", "AWD only") as options. But as the user names for each options are visible, I could still do that manually:
  • 16 voters = 46% for "LR Performance AWD and LR AWD"
  • 12 voters = 34% for "LR Performance AWD only"
  • 4 voters = 11% for "LR Performance AWD and LR AWD and Midrange"
  • 3 voters = 9% for "LR AWD only"
So the most people think it will be the same combination of versions as they are offering in China, which makes sense to me.

Reactions: jhm