Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Which wheels look best on Silver Model 3 (18" wheels)?

Which wheels look best on Silver Model 3 (18" wheels)?

• A - Black Aeros

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • B - Silver Aeros

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • C - Aeros Removed

Votes: 39 72.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wheels.jpg

A 4th option "(D)" could be the 18" wheels with silver spokes (this was actually the "original" color, until Tesla changed it to dark grey!).
Does anyone have a side-view photo of this to post? (preferably on a Silver Model 3) - thanks!

If you want silver spokes, why not just get the sport wheels, or one of the aftermarket options such as the 18" Tsportline?

Performance version comes only with 18" or 20" (which which also includes stiffer suspension, which I hate, and more powerful brakes for tracking which I do not plan to use). Cost is 5k. Cost to paint the 18" wheels silver is much lower.

Performance version comes only with 18" or 20" (which which also includes stiffer suspension, which I hate, and more powerful brakes for tracking which I do not plan to use). Cost is 5k. Cost to paint the 18" wheels silver is much lower.
The Tsportline 18" wheels are $1200, i.e. less expensive than the Tesla 19" sport wheels on the non-P cars (and you can reuse the tires from the Aero wheels).

Yes it's a perfect match to the silver. I have the M3 Midnight Silver Metallic with 19" sport wheels and love the contrast look with all the chrome accents..

Same. On a related note, I have no plans to wrap or modify any of the chrome on my blue Model 3 since the silver/chrome works really well with blue. The 19" wheels with the standard silver caliper covers look great as-is.