Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Will Tesla show a profit Q2 2020?

Will Tesla be GAAP profitable Q2 2020?

• YES!

Votes: 128 97.0%
  • No....

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the past, when we have "analyzed" Elon's good mood based on his Twitter, we have been burned. But I think selling Short Shorts might finally be a reliable sign that Q2 will be profitable. I have to decide how much money I'm going to put on the line Wednesday, so I would like to know what everyone thinks.

In the past, when we have "analyzed" Elon's good mood based on his Twitter, we have been burned. But I think selling Short Shorts might finally be a reliable sign that Q2 will be profitable. I have to decide how much money I'm going to put on the line Wednesday, so I would like to know what everyone thinks.
I am very confident in a profit for Q2 but my concern is if it is already priced in considering the big run-up since the delivery report and there may be a sell the news after ER. I would expect it to be temporary with the looming S&P inclusion, but any calls I will buy will likely be October at the earliest.

• Helpful
Reactions: BornToFly