Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: Will you buy?

Will you buy the Cybertruck?

• Yes, planned on it before I saw it.

• Yes, now that I have seen it.

• Still deciding.

• No, changed my mind when I saw it.

• No, never planned on it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been holding off on buying a new truck for about a year and have been waiting on the unveil.

The specs of the truck are exactly what I was looking for but it's going to take some time getting used to these looks. I suppose I'd still take it over a Rivian, so at this point you can say I am still deciding.

Reactions: gaspi101 and KJD
Design is new and different.
My first thought was wtf. By the end I love it. Put down a deposit and my wife was giving me a hard time because the Tesla site kept crashing while I got a reservation.
I thought they would do nore of a Mars rover design. This is actually close to a pencil drawing I saw months ago.

I will buy, but the first thing I will do is to wrap it.

Lamborghini and Jeep Wrangler pull-off angular design lines by offering colorful paints.

In fact, if I were Tesla, I would skip the traditional paint job on this Cybertruck, and offer only wraps with different colors (or even funky graphics.) When the wrap is scratched (it's a truck after all) it can be replaced easily and inexpensively.

Just a thought.