Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pomona Service Center is now open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I had a loaner from the Pomona service center I asked them do I need to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas as when Im picking it up (normal rental process). The Enterprise rep (David) said not to worry about it that Tesla pays for the gas.

Interesting. When was that? I did not ask specifically whether I have to return with the same level, but he was telling me the fuel level is at half tank...and it was listed on the invoice. I also asked if I have to put premium gas and he said regular is okay. He did not volunteer the "don't worry about filling it back up" information. Also the return invoice listed the return fuel level. BTW, they charge Tesla for 3 days rental even though I returned it in like 4 hours. I guess it was Friday so they just charged for the whole weekend.

Next time I would ask!

i was also advised that they will cover the 1/2 tank of gas, so you do not need to fill it back up. though i imagine the policy could change at any time.

So I had to take our MX back again today. This time I asked and she said I have to fill it back up to the level indicated at the time I take the car. Although I wonder what they would do if I don't? Are they going to bill Tesla and Tesla bill me? Because Enterprise does not have my credit card info, only Tesla has it. Or they are going to mail me a bill? It is possible that they are just telling people to fill up so they don't have to take the cars to the gas stations themselves and save them a trip.

Still no Tesla loaner.

So I had to take our MX back again today. This time I asked and she said I have to fill it back up to the level indicated at the time I take the car. Although I wonder what they would do if I don't? Are they going to bill Tesla and Tesla bill me? Because Enterprise does not have my credit card info, only Tesla has it. Or they are going to mail me a bill? It is possible that they are just telling people to fill up so they don't have to take the cars to the gas stations themselves and save them a trip.

Still no Tesla loaner.

from what i know that isn't their policy. they're supposed to pay for the gas. i've returned cars to them with no gas left. another time they said to keep the receipt and they'll reimburse me.. (but now i realize i have not gotten reimbursed for that and it was half a year ago..)

Anyone able to contact the service department at this location? They called me with questions about an upcoming service appointment, but it went to voicemail. I've tried calling them back for the last 3 days, and always goes to mailbox (which is full).

That seems to be a common thing about them. Their mailbox gets full and they don't call you back. Buena Park location is the same way. Pomona is also not open on Saturday.

Have any of you had an appt for here randomly canceled? Had one, then disappeared from the app, rescheduled another one, asked about what happened to my original appt, they said I canceled (false) and that i couldn't go because that time slot was filled in by someone else.

Heard about Pomona becoming Body Shop only after RC, but from the looks of it, it might not. It is still busy after RC opened. They have at least 5 or more SC rep working there.

It was a very nice experience today. A Quick check-in process, a quick check out process. They made the main room the waiting room, with 8 or so sofa style chairs. Much more comfortable than what they had previously.

They were giving out rentals / loaners, but at the same time provide a time estimate and give you the option if you wanted to wait. I waited since mine was only a little over an hour.

The sad part about this location is, it is too far for walking distance to get something to eat or kill time if you wanted to wait. I wouldn't mind waiting up to 3.5 hours for service. Better than driving home and drive back, which kills 40 minutes each way anyhow.

Update: Visited today (Sunday) for service appointment. Check-in was a breeze; SA was very pleasant & helpful; provided ETC (aiming for same day service/repair of relatively minor items). Location was clean & empty - main floor area is the waiting loung w/ water, keureig, & WiFi.

As for loaners, I was advised that loaners are only provided if the vehicle will be in for over 48 hrs; $100 daily Uber vouchers provided for the first 48 hrs.

I haven't been to the Pomona service center for over a year. I just noticed the Store Hours are listed on Tesla location map as closed for all 7 days Mon-Sun. It is also no longer listed as a collision center when filter to show only collision centers.

Anybody knows if this location has been closed?

Pomona-3880 W Valley Blvd​

3880 Valley Blvd Pomona, CA 91789
Driving Directions

Store Hours
Monday closed
Tuesday closed
Wednesday closed
Thursday closed
Friday closed
Saturday closed
Sunday closed

Interesting. I stopped going there a year ago. At the time they had said they will be closing that location at some point. I wonder if they moved operations to Rancho. Even with both locations open, they are crazy busy. The mobile guy that came to me a few months ago still pick up parts from Pomona.

I haven't been to the Pomona service center for over a year. I just noticed the Store Hours are listed on Tesla location map as closed for all 7 days Mon-Sun. It is also no longer listed as a collision center when filter to show only collision centers.

Anybody knows if this location has been closed?

Pomona-3880 W Valley Blvd​

3880 Valley Blvd Pomona, CA 91789
Driving Directions

Store Hours
Monday closed
Tuesday closed
Wednesday closed
Thursday closed
Friday closed
Saturday closed
Sunday closed
Just tried to schedule service, it is still available