Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pomponazzi 880xx coating on new Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with them as well. Both shops were great and had good customer service. They found a minor dimple on my car bumper (I let it go since it is only seen under certain angle up close). And then recently I scratched my car door, they buffed it up and half the scratches went away.

My only my compliant is that at Kwun Tong shop, the road was so packed with trucks, it was a real pain getting my car in. The trucks won't budge an inch, even they see you are struggling and there are other trucks parked at the door or beside them.

The other coating services was more at half the price though. So I guess you get what you pay for here.

Hi all - my model S is due to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks and have made an appointment with Pomponazzi for the 880 coating. They said the best price they could give me is HKD 8500 if I go alone, but if I can get another car to go with me, it would be 15000 HKD total for the 2 cars (hence 7500HKD each). Anyone here interested?

Thanks for your sharing. Will it be covered under the warranty( 2yrs or 3 yrs)? How often do you wash your car? At least it is still shine over 20 months :)
Have it applied(exterior including rims, but not 17" screen where I put protection film) on my MS about a week. Overall very good as expected!
I got one very small stone chip on left front bumper couple days after coating applied, though this is also under my expectation as I need to drive between Lung Cheung Road and Airport area.
Still happy with the coating and hope it lasts 36 months as said.