Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pony Bike - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mighty $200.00 drop from the original price?
Hat off to you Sir, hope you get it:)

Hey! Anyone can visit the CPO consolidator site and see what this car was listed at VERY RECENTLY by Tesla. When I look at it, I see someone who thought they were getting a good deal from Tesla, bought a car, decided it wasn't the right car for them, and even though they paid tax and license, seem to be listing it for exactly what they paid for it (and now a bit less). Douglas, I hope you find a buyer! The car looks like a beauty from the pics.

The title of this thread is inaccurate. Although the car was Certified Pre-Owned when the OP bought it, since he is reselling, it is no longer Certified Pre-Owned. It may have an extended warranty due to its former CPO status, but it is a bit dishonest to advertise something as being Certified by Tesla when it is now just another private party used vehicle.

No matter how many times this car is bought and sold it will be a CPO car until the warranty runs out.

Technically not true. What you are selling is a car with a service contract. Although it would be safe to say not much has happened to it since it was inspected and certified by Tesla a month ago, would you be able to say the same thing in 2-3 years from now? Certified Pre-Owned is a process in which the manufacturer puts it through a rigorous inspection and fixes anything that doesn't meet their criteria. This won't be the case once a private party is selling to someone else.

Ya know, it would be helpful to future buyers and sellers to leave these posts up for reference. Maybe even include the final selling price?

Decimating them by removing any useful info and changing them to "Pony bike" posts is useless and annoying...

Ya know, it would be helpful to future buyers and sellers to leave these posts up for reference. Maybe even include the final selling price?

Decimating them by removing any useful info and changing them to "Pony bike" posts is useless and annoying...

It is nobody's business what any car sells for, that is between the buyer and seller.

If you don't like the "pony bike" change then stop clicking on this thread.

It is nobody's business what any car sells for, that is between the buyer and seller.

If you don't like the "pony bike" change then stop clicking on this thread.

Allowing the thread to become a joke (and not in the "funny" sense) worsens this place. I clicked on this thread to find out what it was about. It was a waste of my time and you telling me to stop clicking on this thread is just plain rude since I read that after clicking here and I can't go back in time. I couldn't care less what you sold your car for but I don't like the games you play with your thread and your impolite comments.

Allowing the thread to become a joke (and not in the "funny" sense) worsens this place. I clicked on this thread to find out what it was about. It was a waste of my time and you telling me to stop clicking on this thread is just plain rude since I read that after clicking here and I can't go back in time. I couldn't care less what you sold your car for but I don't like the games you play with your thread and your impolite comments.

It is not my fault that you clicked on this thread, it is also not my fault that you read it, nor is it my fault that you found it rude that I made a comment that was not directed at you and not meant in a rude way at all. And I am not sure what "games" you are talking about nor do I care. Like you said, it's my thread, not yours, so maybe you shouldn't concern yourself with it:wink:

No, but I am sure you can find an extended warranty for it.
Was hoping for something a bit wittier, but this matches your style.

Allowing the thread to become a joke (and not in the "funny" sense) worsens this place.

Agreed. It's a defense mechanism when someone is wrong about something and they finally accept that they are wrong but then try to save face be deleting the conversation where they argued. A little childish, but his right, nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure this is the reborn "GDH" from the past. Very similar attitude and also from Portland.

Was hoping for something a bit wittier, but this matches your style.

Agreed. It's a defense mechanism when someone is wrong about something and they finally accept that they are wrong but then try to save face be deleting the conversation where they argued. A little childish, but his right, nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure this is the reborn "GDH" from the past. Very similar attitude and also from Portland.

This is definitely GDH. Same MO. He was banned for this same sort of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.