Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pop up message ‘FSD Update Downloading...’ but nothing happens

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12.1.1 installed yesterday and now getting a message that says ‘FSD update is downloading... 1 minute remaining’... problem is it doesn’t download and the message stays smack dab in the middle of my screen and makes it unusable. Anyone else having this happen?

I was late getting my son to school and arriving on time to an important meeting because of this! It infuriated me so much that I seriously considered that I had had enough of the various little software quirks in my car and was going to sell it. It's one thing when your laptop software does something like that, and another when you have no car until the issue resolves itself.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
I was late getting my son to school and arriving on time to an important meeting because of this! It infuriated me so much that I seriously considered that I had had enough of the various little software quirks in my car and was going to sell it. It's one thing when your laptop software does something like that, and another when you have no car until the issue resolves itself.

I did the two thumb reboot and it removed the FSD update... next day same thing. Glad 12.1.2 finally got rid of it once and for all.