TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by SwedishAdvocate, May 25, 2013.

1. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

#1 SwedishAdvocate, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid (A plug-in hybrid)

Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid.jpg
    Photo Credit: autobloggreen

I couldn’t find a thread on this particular plug-in hybrid…

”[The] official NEDC [New European Driving Cycle] rating of 3.1 l/km (75.87 mpg) is not some impossible-to-meet-outside-the-lab fuel economy level, especially since one journalist managed to get 2.8 l/km (84 mpg) [says Porsche]. /…/

[It] has a 9.4-kWh lithium-ion battery that offers an all-electric range of 22 miles and can go from 0- 60 mph in 5.2 seconds /…/ [and can put] out 416 horsepower and 435 pound-feet of torque. It takes two-and-a-half hours to recharge from a Level 2 charger. /…/

The car arrives at Porsche dealers at the end of July in Europe and in the US in late 2013. The US base price is $99,000.”

Sources:

2014 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid manages 53.45 mpg in real-world tests

2014 Porsche Panamera arrives with new E-Hybrid, long-wheelbase models - Autoblog

- - - Update: - - -

Oops... There already was a thread... My bad :redface:

(Panamera Hybrid) What a joke! this car cant compete at all...

2. Bearman

Bearman Member

Very nice but you can clearly see in the picture there are no Tesla grins :biggrin: