Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Port Fairy Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a number of Caravan Parks in Port Fairy where you can hire a cabin and or a powered site.
One example
Thanks Meloccom but I've already got accomodation booked so I could run an extension cord and charge off a 10amp but was wondering if there was an alternative.

How long does it take to get a full charge on the 60 through 10amp? Probably something I should know but I've only had the car for a week and haven't even driven it yet.

You actually get closer to 2kW off a 10A circuit in practice (10km/h typical range, 100% is about 300km typical) so it's probably closer to 30 hours 0-100% indicated. Full usable capacity is indeed about 55kWh on the original 60, not certain with the software limited 75kWh version whether they actually give you access to a full 60kWh (as they could) or if they mimic the old one and retain the anti-bricking buffer within that total.

You actually get closer to 2kW off a 10A circuit in practice (10km/h typical range, 100% is about 300km typical) so it's probably closer to 30 hours 0-100% indicated. Full usable capacity is indeed about 55kWh on the original 60, not certain with the software limited 75kWh version whether they actually give you access to a full 60kWh (as they could) or if they mimic the old one and retain the anti-bricking buffer within that total.
I guess it's going to be an interesting test then. Thanks