Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Port Saint Lucie Super Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been to the Port Saint Lucie Super Chargers and just about every time they are filled with cars waiting for spots. There is demand for adding chargers or adding a new Super Charger location in Stuart as going south you have to go to West Palm Beach. This time of year there are a LOT of Teslas and the demand is great.

That's odd - I've driven up from Miami to St. Augustine on many occasions in the past couple of years and never encounter a full Supercharger. Quite often, I'm the only one charging. But with the number of M3s out there, overcrowding may become a problem.

I’ve been to the Port Saint Lucie Super Chargers and just about every time they are filled with cars waiting for spots. There is demand for adding chargers or adding a new Super Charger location in Stuart as going south you have to go to West Palm Beach. This time of year there are a LOT of Teslas and the demand is great.
I've seen them full as well but I've also seen them as a ghost town or half full, but from where the SC is there is a destination charger at the hampton inn behind the wendys right off of St Lucie West Blvd. and its literally ALWAYS empty.

Things are happening at the Port Saint Lucie supercharger location !!

Attachments

• DD438173-1BF8-4F13-AC7A-7D950BCF41CA.jpeg
    DD438173-1BF8-4F13-AC7A-7D950BCF41CA.jpeg
    898.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 75EBBBBC-C3E1-4ECE-9B65-2D64B21AD27F.jpeg
    75EBBBBC-C3E1-4ECE-9B65-2D64B21AD27F.jpeg
    985.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
Things are happening at the Port Saint Lucie supercharger location !!
Was at the Port Saint Lucie SCs, 1 was down and I had 52 miles left, almost all the chargers were occupied, the charger speed was 54 KWs and then went even lower and the outside temp was 80 degrees. The additional 6 chargers are still not operating. As the post above states the work began in Sept. Lets get the additional Scs on line.

The Port Saint Lucie SC at Peacock is still down and not even showing as a Super Charger. It looks like it will no longer be a SC. With snow bird activity and the Mets Spring Training facility around the corner it will make charging a lot more challenging.

The Port St Lucie Supercharger (off 95 & St Lucie West Blvd.) has finally re opened after a couple years of renovations! I haven’t been there personally but there are confirmations on PlugShare.

Attachments

• A3CB5FC2-28D5-48B5-BCA8-170CBACD920A.jpeg
    A3CB5FC2-28D5-48B5-BCA8-170CBACD920A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26