TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Portland area detailer, xpel wrap for model x

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by chloedog, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chloedog

chloedog Member

Anybody have recommendations for a shop in Portland that has experience with doing a full xpel wrap (including seat backs) on a model X? What were the ballpark rates?

2. Warrentt

Warrentt Member

Try 503motoring. I seen them did quite a few model S

• Like x 1
  3. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

503 Motoring did our Model X front in Xpel (it's not a full wrap but covers the leading edge of the car), opticoat on everything including the wheels and Xpel stealth on the seat backs. They're currently doing my mom's X and I know of at least one other they've done. They should be able to take care of you. I think it was $3700 for everything. They're not cheap but they do great work.

• Like x 2
  4. phren0logy

phren0logy Member

Anybody used TCT Wraps? They have been very responsive and professional, and sent photos of an X they wrapped, so I'm looking at them to wrap my X when it arrives. Apparently they have done a fair number of S wraps.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

5. chloedog

chloedog Member

Yeah I like tct wraps. It's a smaller shop and it feels like you get the small shop treatment. Very personalized service, quick responses, etc.

6. phren0logy

phren0logy Member

Just dropped off my X with them, will update on results. So far, very impressed with their service and responsiveness.

• Like x 1
  7. phren0logy

phren0logy Member

TCT Wraps did an amazing job wrapping my X. Fantastic service at a very fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

• Like x 1
  8. Warrentt

Warrentt Member

Where they located at or a website?

9. chloedog

chloedog Member

Near hillsboro
    TCT Wraps