TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Portland - EV Celebration Day, July 14

Discussion in 'EVents' started by SCW-Greg, Jun 21, 2012.

1. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

2. AndyM

AndyM Member

It would be cool if Tesla could open the Washington Square store before that and arrange for a booth at this event.
    Ride the wave, Tesla! :)

3. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Yeah I can hardly wait until they open that store, it's only 15 min from me. And I hope they can present at this event too on the 14th.

4. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Today is EV day in PDX, wish I could be there, wondering what kind of a showing Tesla will have. If anyone is going, take pics. :)

5. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

I stopped by the event. No Tesla presence. None. There were a few Leafs, a Volt, an electric heavy utility vehicle, several conversions and even a Karma. I took a few pictures. If you'd like to see them I'll post.

6. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Its even more disappointing because I briefly met the PGE electric car 'guy' at the Wash Sq store on the morning of my test drive. He was trying to talk to the store manager and other company officials. I left without knowing if he met who he wanted to, but perhaps it was too little too late? Too bad!

7. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Yeah, if it's not too much of a hassle, post a few. Would love to see the Karma. Wonder who owns it?