Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland - EV Celebration Day, July 14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sponsored by PGE...

"Join us to learn all about electric vehicles — see different models up close.
If electric vehicles intrigue you, head to Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland on Sat., 9am to 5pm, July 14 2012."

Customer News: EV Celebration Day, July 14 | PGE

Photos from the 2010 event (Includes a Roadster - "VLT-PWR")
Electric Vehicle (EV) Awareness Day 2010 (Oregon Electric Vehicle Association - OEVA) - a set on Flickr

Today is EV day in PDX, wish I could be there, wondering what kind of a showing Tesla will have. If anyone is going, take pics. :)

Today is EV day in PDX, wish I could be there, wondering what kind of a showing Tesla will have. If anyone is going, take pics. :)

I stopped by the event. No Tesla presence. None. There were a few Leafs, a Volt, an electric heavy utility vehicle, several conversions and even a Karma. I took a few pictures. If you'd like to see them I'll post.

I stopped by the event. No Tesla presence. None. There were a few Leafs, a Volt, an electric heavy utility vehicle, several conversions and even a Karma. I took a few pictures. If you'd like to see them I'll post.

Its even more disappointing because I briefly met the PGE electric car 'guy' at the Wash Sq store on the morning of my test drive. He was trying to talk to the store manager and other company officials. I left without knowing if he met who he wanted to, but perhaps it was too little too late? Too bad!