Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland, OR professional dashcam installer recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have recommendations pro/con for dash cam installers in Portland, OR?
I am thinking of getting the BlackVue camera but don't want to try the install myself, despite the detailed how-to info available in the forum.
How much did you pay for the install? I have seen people mention quotes from under $200 to $500 in other cities.

Thanks in advance.

Great was it a two camera set up or the big four camera setup? Was it hard wired To the fuse box?

Getting the Phoenix real soon, and looks like 503 is the place. MX P100DL everything but kitchen sink, only because Tesla never offered the option....it is in Tigard, caged up.
Glad to hear you were able to upgrade to the 100. I know you were waiting on the 5 seater for a long time. I'm sure you will, but enjoy!

Cheers!

Great was it a two camera set up or the big four camera setup? Was it hard wired To the fuse box?

Getting the Phoenix real soon, and looks like 503 is the place. MX P100DL everything but kitchen sink, only because Tesla never offered the option....it is in Tigard, caged up.

It's a hard wired two camera (front/back).

I traded emails with 503 Motoring today about a dash cam install in my Model X. They quoted me $600 for the install and I have already purchased the camera. This installation price seems a lot higher than what I have noticed other people posting in California and other parts of the country. Has anybody else received a quote from 503 Motoring for a dash cam install? I have an appointment with them on Jan 17, but I do not want to get ripped off.