Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland, OR store at Washington Square...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. I heard that too, just yesterday. They don't know what configuration of car(s) they'll get, but that we'll get first crack. I told Jessica, I'd love to see a std Brown 85kWh model, with a std. stereo. We shall see.

Bonnie I take it you made into to town no problem?! Look forward to tomorrow. I'll check out your blog.

Maria has said they expect some cars "in a few weeks", but she hasn't heard the schedule or which cars yet.

Telsa's events page shows current events ending on September 6. That might help predict the next events, if you were so inclined to make such predictions. :)

Just FYI. I was at Washington Square last month and noticed that they are moving the Tesla Store to the outside row of stores (next to Cheesecake Factory). By the time I noticed this, the stores were closed so I could not ask when the new store opens. I presume they are expanding to accommodate the impending M3 on display, and moving to improve the test drive experience/convenience.
20171227_221710.jpg

Just FYI. I was at Washington Square last month and noticed that they are moving the Tesla Store to the outside row of stores (next to Cheesecake Factory). By the time I noticed this, the stores were closed so I could not ask when the new store opens. I presume they are expanding to accommodate the impending M3 on display, and moving to improve the test drive experience/convenience.View attachment 276157

According to your photo, it looks like winter 2018