Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portugal...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, Portugal have a lot of diferent charging stations, including Chademo, if you want to, you can see it in electromaps site ;)

Chademo is not yet very useful for Model S owners.

I was looking for 22kW type2 charging stations in Portugal, in order to drive across the country. But I guess I've concluded that I'll save myself the hassle and just rent a car instead.

Does anyone know, when portugal will have a store/service center and superchargers ? I'm actually very interested in buying a Model S, but whithout any repair center, if someone crash on me (vice-versa), I'll have to transport the car to another country. Isn't that right? What about used model S in europe, any advice? There's already some Teslas in Portugal, and we were pioneers in electric vehicles, but looks like its not good enough to had some Tesla center in the near future. We are referred in the supercharger map, before this one, it was supposed to be possible, to travel between portugal and norway, only relying on superchargers, what happened about that?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

We are referred in the supercharger map, before this one, it was supposed to be possible, to travel between portugal and norway, only relying on superchargers, what happened about that?

There's a new supercharger map for 2015 now. Check it out.

Several superchargers has been added for the Iberian peninsula, giving you two supercharger routes to Portugal.

Santander, León, Salamanca, Coimbra

Madrid, Merida

The exact placements will probably change, I guess. León seems a bit odd.

Oh yes, finally good news. Assuming that the map will not change again, at least one supercharger will be constructed in Portugal, not the ideal, but its a start. I hope they construct a service center too. Now wait and bleed ;)

Great news! The supercharger map have been updated, three supercharger's will be constructed in Portugal during 2015, and much more in europe. It will be possible to travel between Portugal and north cape (Norway), or to Istambul (Turkey) ;)

Who could tell that it was that simple? Ask! We asked for a Service Center back in May 2016 and we got OK from Elon Musk himself!
The Service Center is coming soon, and it's not another one: it’s the completion of a cycle, the missing piece in all Western Europe. This deserves a celebration. Elon, we invite you to celebrate with us the opening of the Tesla Service Center in Lisbon!