Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portugal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E nao disseram o local?
Do que tenho visto os vendedores pouco ou nada sabem. Então se algum te disse alguma coisa, pode ser só uma opinião e nada concreto.

O vendedor não sabe a localização ao certo para alem daquela que escrevi.
Segundo ele, o chefe dele já sabe a localização exacta e não pode transmitir mais informação do que aquela que o vendedor sabe de momento.

O vendedor não sabe a localização ao certo para alem daquela que escrevi.
Segundo ele, o chefe dele já sabe a localização exacta e não pode transmitir mais informação do que aquela que o vendedor sabe de momento.
A tesla para evitar leaks, passa muito pouca informação para os vendedores a fim de evitar a "tentação de falar de mais".
Mas sendo assim parece credível :) Agora só falta mesmo ver onde vai ser. Os superchargers é que é o mais importante!

Reactions: andrerodpt
I'm not sure how active this thread is, but feel free to spread this to other Tesla Portugal forums/discussions!

Tesla recently changed almost all of their "coming in 2017" supercharger sites to "coming in 2018" - except for a very small number which are instead marked as "coming soon". Of those, many are already identified and listed on supercharge.info, but there are about a dozen worldwide which, according to Tesla are close to opening, but have not be spotted by the community. More details at: Tesla Supercharger network

"Condeixa-a-Nova, Portugal" and "Estremoz, Portugal" are two of these locations! Do any locals want to get out there and try and find them?

• Informative
Reactions: JoaoD
They are a bit far from me, but I will see if I can get anyone to take some pictures. Thanks for letting us know.
One of them seems to be placed in an hotel, and the other near a sanctuary that has many people visiting it every year so it may be put to good use!

They are a bit far from me, but I will see if I can get anyone to take some pictures. Thanks for letting us know.
One of them seems to be placed in an hotel, and the other near a sanctuary that has many people visiting it every year so it may be put to good use!

Thanks JoaoD! However heads up - I also posted this on Facebook and someone there let me know that these two sites line up with the two known under construction sites. There's just a 50 km gap between the locations so I assumed they were different initially!

New Superchargers in Merida, Spain. It is rather close to Portugal so I will put it here.
IMG_0156.JPG

in our Tesla Club Portugal FB page we do have a couple images from the new Superchargers there.

Fotos do Supercharger de Fátima: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Found on PlugShare -- party to celebrate the opening of Montemar-o-Novo Supercharger
IMG_0795.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0794.JPG
    IMG_0794.JPG
    413.8 KB · Views: 51
Someone on the Portugal Club knows better. However, Tesla does show Vila Real nearby as opening in 2018 and the photo certainly appears just as do Supercharger stations. Soon there will also be Verin and Braga too. All this should be in place before I move to Portugal next year, assuming my plans do not change. :D

Reactions: MarcoRP
This does look very similar to a Supercharging installation. Not knowing for how long the wait will be, travallers would be able to charge at a Destination Charger at the hotel
1474901E-FB9C-4348-92ED-EF026226C68F.png