Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portugal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boa tarde a todos!

Depois de muitos anos no Benelux regressei recentemente a Lisboa. Felizmente trouxe o Tesla :) Mas ja apareceu uma chatice e ocorreu-me postar aqui, na esperanca que algum conterraneo queira pelo menos aconselhar o que encomendar, e onde. E se alguem tiver para venda, diga-me por favor.

Desde ja obrigado!
Filipe

WHEEL NUTS for Model S (P85D, 2015) - better quality than Tesla's, delivery to Portugal/EU​

I need to buy at least 2 of the 20 wheel nuts and would rather replace them all (Tesla's own stuff seems to be low quality / low resilience). What would you recommend for higher quality at a reasonable cost, available in the EU and deliverable within days / 1 week?

Obviously, if anyone has unused or very lightly used sets, please let me know how much you want for them including delivery to Portugal.

Many thanks!

Hi, I have a question for you guys regarding chargers at home. Are there any electricity companies offering a EV chargers as well? If not what would be the best company to install a home charger near Caldas da Rainha? Any view on the best electricity contract for EVs?

thx

Daniel

Hi there!

EDP sell and install chargers. They have a specific contract to EV owners, that gives you 10% in low peak demand.

I think GALP have the lowest price at night, for ev owners. 8,8 cents/kWh with vat included.

There's a lot of companies that sell and install ev chargers, like zeev or zevtech.

Reactions: Stuart Watson
Hi there!

EDP sell and install chargers. They have a specific contract to EV owners, that gives you 10% in low peak demand.

I think GALP have the lowest price at night, for ev owners. 8,8 cents/kWh with vat included.

There's a lot of companies that sell and install ev chargers, like zeev or zevtech.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
But, 8,8 c/kWh? Net? I assume you need to add other fixed cost to that? In Belgium the total cost of the "night" tarrif is about 25c/kWh, about 20 cents of that is for the infrastructure an other taxes.

Net, with vat included.
You have a daily cost and a cost to access the grid, but that is something that everybody has as soon as you get eletricity, doesn't add to the kWh, so 8,8c it's the price in off peak. Peak price it' 22/23 cents kWh.

Take a look at galp page or call them, if you need any help, I will be right here ;)

Net, with vat included.
You have a daily cost and a cost to access the grid, but that is something that everybody has as soon as you get eletricity, doesn't add to the kWh, so 8,8c it's the price in off peak. Peak price it' 22/23 cents kWh.

Take a look at galp page or call them, if you need any help, I will be right here ;)
Thanks Fil
Im excited by that. Tommorow Ill try and move from EDP to GALP.

A recent photo...
There's all sorts of memes using this photo...
20220614_204747.jpg

Boa tarde a todos!

Depois de muitos anos no Benelux regressei recentemente a Lisboa. Felizmente trouxe o Tesla :) Mas ja apareceu uma chatice e ocorreu-me postar aqui, na esperanca que algum conterraneo queira pelo menos aconselhar o que encomendar, e onde. E se alguem tiver para venda, diga-me por favor.

Desde ja obrigado!
Filipe

WHEEL NUTS for Model S (P85D, 2015) - better quality than Tesla's, delivery to Portugal/EU​

I need to buy at least 2 of the 20 wheel nuts and would rather replace them all (Tesla's own stuff seems to be low quality / low resilience). What would you recommend for higher quality at a reasonable cost, available in the EU and deliverable within days / 1 week?

Obviously, if anyone has unused or very lightly used sets, please let me know how much you want for them including delivery to Portugal.

Many thanks!
As porcas são boas, as capas, devido ao uso das pistolas pneumáticas, começam às vezes a perder grip. As novas porcas, compradas na Tesla e sem capas metálicas, são a melhor opção. Comprei e substituí todas as anteriores com capa metálica pelas novas

Reactions: FooFenix