Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Position on CPO "unicorn" 2015 P85D (non-ludicrous) will be available Tuesday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put a down payment on a CPO 2015 P85D with the "plus" suspension (build date March 2015).

It's metallic blue. 13000 miles. Interior is grey.

Every option available EXCEPT rear facing seats.

It has the Executive Rear Seat option.

Price is $84,200.

I have a deal on another car that closes Monday. Unless something odd happens, I will be prepared to give up this option on Tuesday.

I'll provide you the name of my Tesla sales agent and his e-mail. You deal with it from there.

I do not have pictures of the car. It was in Nashville, it might now be in Los Angeles, or somewhere in between.

If i'm upgrading, I'm going all the way, P100D or stick with my current steed, which has that same awesome suspension! I was hoping they would upgrade the P100D suspension, but is the same suspension that is on the 60D, 70D, 75D, 90D and 100D. Good, but not awesome.

I see 9 used Tesla Model S in CPO inventory, and 65 in new inventory.

Used Model S in United States getting sold to foreign markets?
If i'm upgrading, I'm going all the way, P100D or stick with my current steed, which has that same awesome suspension! I was hoping they would upgrade the P100D suspension, but is the same suspension that is on the 60D, 70D, 75D, 90D and 100D. Good, but not awesome.

Do you mean the P100D's suspension is softer than an early P85D with the Performance Plus suspension? I have a 2014 P85D with Ludicrous and the Performance Plus suspension. I ordered a new Roadster, but might upgrade my Model S if Tesla upgrades the body style and interior. I had thought about a P100D, but I do not go 0-60 in 2.8 seconds in my P85D.

Do you mean the P100D's suspension is softer than an early P85D with the Performance Plus suspension

Yes. The only cars with the Performance+ suspension are P85+ and December'14 to April'15 P85Ds (most, but not all).

So yeah, even the P100D has a soft suspension just like every other Tesla not in the P85+/P85D(+) group.

There are differences between the standard (coil) and smart air suspensions, but I can't speak to that since I've never driven a coil suspension Tesla except for a loaner once or twice.