Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive First Repair Experience with Tesla 2022 Model S LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to share a positive first time repair experience with Tesla.
2022 Model S LR- 2000 miles, picked up a rattle in back rear seat (when seat was in 'up position' a few weeks ago.
In addition, quarter panel to bumper was misaligned. It took 3 weeks to get an appointment, but I also picked a repair facility 2 miles from my office, a more quick 7 day appointment was available a few miles further (i wasn't in a rush).

They were able to get to me in 10 minutes from my appointment time, made the repair, aligned the quarter panel to the bumper, and then told me that were not able to get all of the squeeks out and an interior door panel needed replaced. I actually think they fixed 100% of it, but they believe there was one more loose trim item. The whole thing took about 5 hours, and they provided me with $200 in uber credits - super easy to use.
Very satisfied with my first encounter and the car runs perfect.

Thanks for the service review. Can you explain which door panel and type of noise please? I’ve got a creaking noise in front passenger door area whenever I turn going over bumps or into driveway.
My noise was coming from the left rear passenger door (behind that - the A pillar - i think - they believe it was the rear seat not being fastened. They did fix it)

Reactions: SoCal Buzz
Mine was rear drivers side qrtr panel. Did not line up correctly, so the strike plate was misaligned and the bumper stood out a couple of extra millimeters. They took it to a local high end body shop that they routinely work with and got it realigned. Car came out perfect.

I'm really impressed with Portland (OR) Tesla facility. This is my second Tesla (prior Model 3 performance) and they have been excellent.