Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive Noodles Response - New Supercharger Eau Claire, WI, ICED by NOODLES @_@

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm glad to see that they have responded but I'd like to get an update from someone nearby confirming that the stations are no longer being iced by employees.
I added a Facebook comment asking (I assume "corporate") to check up periodically on the management team at this location and impress on them to continue. I also committed to trying out some Noodles on my next U.S. trip, because of their quick response (and assuming the site actually *DOES* take action to keep the stalls clear).

I added a Facebook comment asking (I assume "corporate") to check up periodically on the management team at this location and impress on them to continue. I also committed to trying out some Noodles on my next U.S. trip, because of their quick response (and assuming the site actually *DOES* take action to keep the stalls clear).
I have someone in Eau Claire, he will be checking up on it for me tomorrow.

Good luck with Noodles. If it was me, I would just park in front of the ICE vehicles, after charging, so the violators could not get out!

+1, but since they work there, they're going to be there much longer than you.

As tempting as that would be, the net result is you'd likely turn them into an EV-hater (rather than just EV-ignorant). That makes it worse for everyone long-term. Just my opinion.

I was contacted by Tesla about the issue as well. Everything is taken care of. My thoughts have been done publicly in this video, I thought it was the most appropriate response on my end to the resolution of the issue. Thank You Noodles & Co. Very Pro-Active company, keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
So my two cents: This whole 'boycott Noodles' seemed a bit premature. Let's save that kind of thing until AFTER we've tried contacted headquarters and gotten shut down, not before we've tried a simple contact with the people who can make a difference. As frustrating as it is to have found employees behaving that way, we're still (like it or not) ambassadors for EVs. (Plus, for a boycott to be effective, we might need more than a handful of people ... just sayin'.)

Social media, as we clearly know, is incredibly effective and got the attention quickly of Noodles Corporate. Problem solved.

Again, just my two cents. People will do what they want. But it just seemed a bit quick to say we were boycotting before giving them a chance to respond.

So my two cents: This whole 'boycott Noodles' seemed a bit premature. Let's save that kind of thing until AFTER we've tried contacted headquarters and gotten shut down, not before we've tried a simple contact with the people who can make a difference. As frustrating as it is to have found employees behaving that way, we're still (like it or not) ambassadors for EVs. (Plus, for a boycott to be effective, we might need more than a handful of people ... just sayin'.)

Social media, as we clearly know, is incredibly effective and got the attention quickly of Noodles Corporate. Problem solved.

Again, just my two cents. People will do what they want. But it just seemed a bit quick to say we were boycotting before giving them a chance to respond.

My addition, just to be clear. I did not call for a boycott of Noodles & Co. I would not go to THAT Noodles. Would not stop me from going to OTHER noodles. As with any franchise, or however it's setup, you cannot take the actions of one location, and think that all the locations would do the same.

Cheers!

JMO, but they were given the chance by asking them to not park in the EV spaces and move the vehicles. It continued and nobody seemed to care at that place of business. Without the treat of a loss of income perhaps we would not have gotten the quick response?? Who knows..... Sometimes good cop/bad cop (noodle eater) plays well :wink:

Bonnie, I love the "those obsessed with grammar" isolation thread ! Now I know why some from the Tesla forum don't post here. As one who has "foot in mouth" problem, I know I'll get wacked some day, but until then, I like moderated forums. :wink:

Bonnie, I love the "those obsessed with grammar" isolation thread ! Now I know why some from the Tesla forum don't post here. As one who has "foot in mouth" problem, I know I'll get wacked some day, but until then, I like moderated forums. :wink:

It's fun to read, isn't it? I admit that irl, misuse drives me over the edge. It's definitely driven personal growth on my part to 'let it go' here. We have to remember how many people may not be native English speakers or may be victims of autocorrect. So we decided to quarantine all that stuff in one thread, which makes for a fun read at this point.