Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive Tesla Posts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla-Batteries-18650-Li-ion-Cells.jpg

images

screen-shot-2014-12-08-at-10-28-41-am.jpg

screen-shot-2014-12-08-at-1-02-01-pm.jpg

Remember, the positive post is marked with a '+' and is often (but not always) red or orange. ;-)

• Informative
Reactions: jbcarioca
When the electron asked its buddy whether he was sure he was a proton, what was the response?
Sounds like a Jeopardy question. "What is, 'I'm positive'".

Better version:
A hydrogen atom walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Why so sad?".
Hydrogen atom says, "I lost my electron".
Bartender says, "Are you sure?"
Hydrogen atom says, "Yes, I'm positive".

We love the car. The acceleration at any speed never gets old and is effortless. The little things the X does, like not needing to be turned on, automatic light and closing the driver door just make the experience so much more enjoyable (and I miss them when driving our ICE)

Very happy with our purchase (even though I still think it is a crazy amount of money). Can't wait to replace our other (ICE) car with the Model 3

What he said, especially the last sentence. It's gotten to where I can't stand to drive my Lexus CT200.

What he said, especially the last sentence. It's gotten to where I can't stand to drive my Lexus CT200.
I have the same problem because I still have a BMW in Brazil. The other day I left the keys inside, forgetting what I was driving and where I was. Bizarrely, the car was there unharmed when I returned after an hour. On the street in Rio de Janeiro!
Positive experience:eek: but unbelievable.

How is it that I didn't see that!?! :( Don't remember that from my university quantum mechanics...but that was almost 30 years ago.
I am positively mortified about how little I remember of mine. In my weakly positive defence, my primary text, which I retain today, was Dirac's 4th edition revised The Principles of Quantum Mechanics published in 1967.
My most positive comment on all that is that I aced the course. My non-positive comment is that I did not understand it then and I don't understand it now.
Regardless I was enamoured with the subject and have been almost all my life.

Even though I was never smart enough nor diligent enough to really understand I am thrilled that others are more capable than am I, and that today we are enjoying enormous benefits because of the huge contributions of those giants of ~100 years ago.

It's hard to imagine a world without GPS, nano-technologies, li-ion, computers-on-chips, CAT scans and on and on.

These are just a few of the positive things that have happened since I first was dismayed by Dirac.