Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible 20" Cyclone Wheel for MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking around for a good 20" cyclone wheel that looks close to the 19" sportlines and came across the Jaguar F type cyclone wheel. IMO, they look very OEM, right?
http://www.nickade.com/blog/wp-cont...-Land-Rover-of-Seattle_Jaguar-F-Type-V8-S.jpg
http://performancedrive.com.au/wp-c...14-Jaguar-F-Type-V8-S-20in-Cyclone-wheels.jpg
I believe they come in 20x9.5 and 20x10, but I could not find what the offsets were. What other things would I have to know, to see if they would fit well on the MS?

Last edited:
1. 5x120mm bolt-circle (I believe those Jags are 108mm BC)
2. 64mm CB (can be easily enlarged by machining or reduced with centering rings)
3. something very close to 40mm offset
4. still need to check for wheel to caliper clearance
5. 14mm bolt acceptance (but can be easily modded)
6. wheel load rating

But, WOW! They would look OEM !

I still strongly believe that whomever manufactures a high-quality 20" cyclone/turbine style wheel for the S will not be able to fulfill the "avalanche" of orders that will ensue and that I won't be able to give away my silver and gray, staggard and non-staggard 21" Turbines.

Last edited:
I still strongly believe that whomever manufactures a high-quality 20" cyclone/turbine style wheel for the S will not be able to fulfill the "avalanche" of orders that will ensue and that I won't be able to give away my silver and gray, staggard and non-staggard 21" Turbines.
Thx for the info, yes I completely agree with you about the potential demand for a 20" cyclone sportline-type wheel. This website has the jaguar cyclone wheels but don't know if there're knockoffs. Hubcap Haven: ALY59915/59922 Jaguar F Type Wheel Silver #T2R1864

Huh, that price is *right* for that wheel to experiment/measure with. I would like the 20x9" front and rear and deploy 245/40-20's in the front and 265/40-20's in the rear. I can probably index and re-drill a 108mm BC in the hub and rotor hat, but as I mentioned before, there's more to proper and safe fitment. I experimented with these 7 spokers (white car) last year for one week/825 miles and loved them (they were the closest I could find in 20" that looked sort of OEMish).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited: