Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible CT Issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have installer access and it cannot be done online as far as I can see.. the only options for the CT is “site” or “conducter” for for the X…. For the Y, that CT1 is for Solar, and that is measuring correctly (have it set to Solar x 2).

Here is another screenshot…. House is using 2.6 actual…. Solar is producing 4.0 actual. What “should be happening is Solar at 4… 2.6to house and 1.4 to powerwall.. instead it shows Solar + house house demand (shown in the grid and adds them together for the home. Tesla thinks the main line wires coming in may be reversed.
Your problem seems obvious to me. The Home quantity is calculated from Grid & Solar. The Grid CT needs to be flipped in the Gateway configuration.

I have installer access, and it cannot be done through that as far as I can tell. Tesla said there is nothing they can do remotely. Their best guess is that S1 and S2 are flip-flopped (the 2 power lines coming into the gateway). Not sure if that will do anything or not… that was why I initially bumped this thread to see what was the resolution to the original posters issue. Any other thoughts are appreciated!!

Update to close my portion of the thread: my system is working perfectly after a bit of reworking. The Solar was not feeding through the gateway prior to the meter.. the electrian retired and we are good to go.