TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Possible fraudulent eBay listing

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by TEG, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I don't think the pictures match the VIN on this listing:

Tesla: Roadster 2.5 Sport

And I think the pictures were taken from an old listing long ago.

Seems extremely fishy.

• Informative x 3
    • Like x 1
  2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Nothing 'possible' about it. I recognize the VIN, it's not that vehicle, and I reported it to eBay.

(Thanks to TEG for the heads up.)

• Like x 2
  3. ElectricLove

ElectricLove Member

The most popular one on eBay too! (52 bids!!!)

I've had mine listed for a while, no takers yet, same color, maybe I should get the black wheels and it'll move!

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Listing has now been removed by eBay.

5. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

Excellent work. I just saw this one this morning, and immediately thought "this isn't 1194...".

The photos are from VIN 1206, which sold for $74,980 from Houston, TX, and a month later, sold on eBay in the high $80's if I recall correctly.