Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Leak? Picture Provided.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I noticed some weird liquid/gel like fluid under neither the front of my M3. We have had a fast temp change from warm to cold with rain and when I pulled the car in garage last night there was water on the floor in puddles, that all but this puddle dried up, so I don't know that this is just water from condensation plus the weird gel like substances within the puddle. Please see attached picture. I did charge the car last night if that matters.

Any help would be great.

FYI the car is pretty much brand new.

Thanks in advance!
CarLeak.jpg

Hey everyone,

I noticed some weird liquid/gel like fluid under neither the front of my M3. We have had a fast temp change from warm to cold with rain and when I pulled the car in garage last night there was water on the floor in puddles, that all but this puddle dried up, so I don't know that this is just water from condensation plus the weird gel like substances within the puddle. Please see attached picture. I did charge the car last night if that matters.

Any help would be great.

FYI the car is pretty much brand new.

Thanks in advance!View attachment 753255
Take a look at this. My car had 666 miles when this happened. They replaced the super manifold assembly. Got it done same day. Service was super helpful and nice. Got us an Uber to the closest Enterprise car rental and told us to pick out any car. They apologized for not having a Tesla loaner.

Attachments

• 999EDD31-95A9-4CFC-9A5C-2868F23A0E09.jpeg
    999EDD31-95A9-4CFC-9A5C-2868F23A0E09.jpeg
    439.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 58971EE1-338E-474D-A148-8703E7C0AD7B.jpeg
    58971EE1-338E-474D-A148-8703E7C0AD7B.jpeg
    710.3 KB · Views: 54