Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree with what Lex says, at least in terms of facilitating travel in areas where people actually own Teslas. Hwy 401 is easily the most travelled highway in the country and we have lots of SCs between Kingston and Toronto (Belleville, Port Hope, Pickering, North York, Markham x2), but Cornwall is the only one east of Kingston until you hit Montreal

@ sakimano :D thus my addition of "probably" ;) I was strictly talking of the volume of vehicles from Toronto to Montreal, never mind travel further East and West. pray for us all lol

My guess is now we're now going to get a 20+ stall super Supercharger .. V3 .. probably wide open to make it easier with a trailer hitched...

.. oh and... maybe... Tesla changing to CCS plugs for Superchargers ? That's a rumour I read today based on Green's hacks if I recall.. so maybe some of those, too (would be odd to see a CCS Supercharger before an adapter is available for our Teslas to CCS though.. maybe they hit a snag and this is the answer)

thanks wayner that's always good to hear, I agree with you too :D We need this Supercharger !!!

Reactions: surfaholic
I have some great news many of you would like to hear! Here's a picture of the Brockville location. It looks like construction has started. Who's the moderator of this site? Can we get the page updated? It had an original permit of 120kw. For sure that has changed. The question is was the permit redone to make it a 250kw or can they just go ahead and construct a 250kw? I don't know if it will still be 20 stalls as per the original permit
Resized_image000000.jpeg

It had an original permit of 120kw. For sure that has changed. The question is was the permit redone to make it a 250kw or can they just go ahead and construct a 250kw? I don't know if it will still be 20 stalls as per the original permit
Nice! Given the distance/framing/resolution of the posted picture, it's hard to tell, but I think I can see at least 4 V3 cabinets there. If accurate, that would mean at least 16 stalls are likely. I wouldn't be surprised if it is still going to be 20 stalls.

I don’t think people want to hear this, but this is an Electrify Canada site it seems. Note the charging stations on the far right (circled) as well as the spot for putting the cabinets, very alike most Electrify stations. Sorry guys, but I don’t think this is the Brockville Supercharger just yet...
51272EBB-6468-4A91-A3D2-1D731AC23F85.jpeg

I don’t think people want to hear this, but this is an Electrify Canada site it seems. Note the charging stations on the far right (circled) as well as the spot for putting the cabinets, very alike most Electrify stations. Sorry guys, but I don’t think this is the Brockville Supercharger just yet...

This is an Electrify Canada Site. I thought the SC was planned for the Smart Centre?

Screenshot 2020-03-22 at 23.42.09.png

View attachment 524521
I just happened to notice this seems like a bigger site than usual. Can someone pass by again with more photos (of the stands or Tesla equipment) so we can be sure if this is uniquely an Electrify site or not? Thanks