Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive West

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not at all surprised to see a "construction" project delayed in this area, particularly in JC. In any case, I am two blocks away, and my X is being delivered in March, so this is welcome news. About having to pay for parking to access these chargers, if you are a Jersey City resident, you can always get a $1 discount by visiting the guest services desk and presenting your driver's license (with a JC address). The person at the counter will then validate your parking ticket and your savings is reflected when paying at the ticket machines.

Reactions: BMWLover
G
How do we petition the power company to get it together?? :D
ood questio
How do we petition the power company to get it together?? :D
Good question. PSEG is definitely working against us. They came out with their version of Superchargers (3 times bigger and 10 slower than Tesla), and
Not at all surprised to see a "construction" project delayed in this area, particularly in JC. In any case, I am two blocks away, and my X is being delivered in March, so this is welcome news. About having to pay for parking to access these chargers, if you are a Jersey City resident, you can always get a $1 discount by visiting the guest services desk and presenting your driver's license (with a JC address). The person at the counter will then validate your parking ticket and your savings is reflected when paying at the ticket machines.
Thank you so much for the tip. Do you know where is located the guest services desk? Thanks in advance

G

Thank you so much for the tip. Do you know where is located the guest services desk? Thanks in advance

The Guest Services desk is right in the middle of the mall, on the ground floor, over by the elevator and escalators that lead to the second and third level. You can't miss it, really. Just bring your parking ticket and driver's license. It takes a few seconds to get the ticket validated. it's only $1, but hey... why not?

Reactions: Lithivm
The Guest Services desk is right in the middle of the mall, on the ground floor, over by the elevator and escalators that lead to the second and third level. You can't miss it, really. Just bring your parking ticket and driver's license. It takes a few seconds to get the ticket validated. it's only $1, but hey... why not?

Is it $1 per hour? or the total stay?

These can't possibly be super chargers. Are these just normal chargers? I wouldn't know the difference.

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_142633.jpg
    IMG_20180124_142633.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20180124_142642.jpg
    IMG_20180124_142642.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: BMWLover