Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible location - Renfrew, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Found a document stating that the town of Renfrew was discussing the likely possibility of a Supercharger at the Tourist information centre of Renfrew (190 Mask Rd, Renfrew, ON K7V 3Z4). The document states that the town agreed for a Supercharger at the tourist centre (main choice). Don’t know when the Supercharger construction will begin but I’m guessing next year.

Link to the document: http://www.renfrew.ca/public_docs/events/2-2018 Minutes.pdf
@BlueShift is this good enough for a pin? (# of stalls should be 8)

Photo of the 4th point (Supercharger section)
EBE31EA9-8B59-4D2E-819F-07EBD426334B.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Renfrew would be great. I passed through there back in October. In planning the trip, I contemplated staying the night there as there seems to have a nice B&B just a few blocks from the Metro store which has an L2 charger. Ended up staying in Arnprior instead, which was quite nice (another Tesla owner let me use the charger in his garage). But a SuperCharger in Renfrew would make that town a great place to stop.

Reactions: surfaholic
Renfrew would be great. I passed through there back in October. In planning the trip, I contemplated staying the night there as there seems to have a nice B&B just a few blocks from the Metro store which has an L2 charger. Ended up staying in Arnprior instead, which was quite nice (another Tesla owner let me use the charger in his garage). But a SuperCharger in Renfrew would make that town a great place to stop.
Any updates on this location?