Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible reservation number hint on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd be interested to know the lowest number on the forums.. if it is truly sequential I think it would put me exactly where I expect.

I used some simple math and a guestimite based on someone that reserved right after the reveal (using the number listed at the reveal) which put me right around number 100,000 in line which is exactly where I expected to be. I reserved online maybe one minute after the online reservation went active. My ReservationId is very close to Zextraterrestrial.

My guess is the first reservation is right around number 320,000-340,000

Mine shows 381xxx, I reserved around 9:30 am 3/31 at the Santa Barbara Store in CA, US.

I also reserved one in China, online after the reveal, the number for that reservation is 150xxxxx. So totally different system I think.

I used some simple math and a guestimite based on someone that reserved right after the reveal (using the number listed at the reveal) which put me right around number 100,000 in line which is exactly where I expected to be. I reserved online maybe one minute after the online reservation went active. My ReservationId is very close to Zextraterrestrial.

My guess is the first reservation is right around number 320,000-340,000
Sounds about right!

Still leads me to wonder where my place is in my region and what order my region is in the country. I don't want to necessarily be one of the first but I don't want to wait a terribly long time. I'm hoping for late 2017/early 2018

Reserved in store in Toronto, ON on March 31st at 3pm. Placed 2 reservations, but the credit card didn't post it till the next day :(.
My numbers are:
512XX9
512XX7

Edit: Yet myTesla recognizes that I indeed reserved on March 31st...interesting...

Last edited:
Remember that the reservation number just puts you in the queue for ordering.
Certain configurations, proximity to the factory, etc. dictates when your car is built and delivered.

I'm not even sure that's true. This number seems to be a raw sequential count of any Tesla reservation, including Model S, Model X, CPO cars, and Model 3.

It can be helpful for finding out when you placed your reservation relative to others, but we don't know what Tesla will do behind the scenes for ordering. They may do the prioritizing before they let you configure and order.

• Informative
Reactions: JenniferQ
On 'My Tesla' page rigth click. Select 'View page source'. Scroll down until you see this:

<input class="ConfigId" type="hidden" name="common_config_id" value="" />
<input class="Region" type="hidden" name="common_region" value="NA" />
<input class="Uid" type="hidden" name="common_uid" value="xxxxxxxx" />
<input class="ReservationId" type="hidden" name="common_reservation_id" value= XXXXXX
ReservationId" type="hidden" name="common_reservation_id" value="X44XXX"

I was wondering if people got a UID # that looked realistic to where they might be in line?
I got the last 5 digits as 73K's ..
Uid" type="hidden" name="common_uid" value="98073XXX"
I estimated I would fall between 50k -75k based on my reservation 3/31 7:35pm PST (before reveal) and the fact that elon stated after 1 hour the number was 115k ( if I remember ..i may have to review my youtube again) anyone?

Ordered in store around 3-4pm CT and mine is 390xxx. This is a cool find, but all I care about is I'm in the first 115,000 and they are shooting for a least 100,000 production when they start at the end of 2017, so hopefully I'm in that batch.

Reactions: sunrocket
I seem to not be in the pattern others have reported. I am not a previous owner, but I did reserve in person in Ohio on 3/31 about 30 minutes after the store opened. My common_reservation_id is 59XXXX, which seems really high compared to other reports. I was one of the people who didn't get their confirmation email until nearly 48 hours later -- I hope that didn't mess things up for me. The webpage is aware I reserved on 3/31.